Blue Lights #4 Blue Lights #4

Hope your next episode comes out as sooner than soon! :D
Anyways, I hope the mom shoots an alien or whatever behind the kids instead of her son. She seems really cool.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! It'll be up this weekend, I hope.

Rey's Mum will get a little more development in the last episode - will turn out pretty cool I think :-D

Blue Lights #3 Blue Lights #3

George Amori? Atom Amori? Are they father and son, respectively???
Anyways, the mom is really cool, especially in that last panel.
We have similar names and appearances minus the yellow eyes, too. XD

JackAstral responds:

Yes they are - and thanks !

Dead Detention 2 After Story Dead Detention 2 After Story

That speech... really moved me. I'll be sure to make the most out of my high school life next year.
Also, I'm starting to like Commander Dai tho he did kill people. Hope he makes a comeback!

Code Red Code Red

This is really good! I eventually gave up to watch a playthrough of it tho when I kept on dying. lol

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Hahaha we did make certainly a small difficult spike on some sections, although I'm glad you still managed to enjoy the game, thanks!!!!!

Dear Missus Bin Dear Missus Bin

I was never good with jumpscares, oh man I'm such a wimp but I really have to suck it up. They're barely sudden anyways.
*lowers screen half-way and continues playing*
Why am I even a horror fanatic anyways?

Chaos Eclipse III Chaos Eclipse III

SO MUCH DEATH.
SO MUCH SAD.
SO MUCH CHAOS
Just a random fact: The first time I played Chaos Girl, I changed Aoi's name to my own which was Amy, but I had to restart it because it was pretty awkward having an Amy and an Ami in the game.

Super Idle Imagination Super Idle Imagination

My cat likes this game. :3

Chronicle Bulletin After Story Chronicle Bulletin After Story

Nooooo! Not Una!!! She and Atom.... nooooo!!!!!!
At least he's alive....
Overall, I'm slightly confused. The story is getting complex now and the timelines are all wacky. However, I love the entire series for what it is. Atom also healed up amazingly fast. He doesn't seem to be very affected by Una's death, though. I mean, he can't get over it THAT easily, since they knew each other for such a long time. Which reminds me.....fanart time.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

This was so emotional to play! That violin music gets me every time. *sheds tear*
I couldn't get the ending for left (saves steve) and then right (saves Lionel?)
Christina reminds me of Clara Oswald from Doctor Who, btw. Clara is also a time traveler running from her own demise.
But I TOTALLY didn't expect that time traveling twist in this game especially.

Crazy Maze! Crazy Maze!

You did a great job! But....ugh I got motion sickness....